[put is-love generator back here when finished. ~ Moderator]
Age: 23 Home Town: Eugene, OR Education: Fashion Institute of Technology
Q & A with Austin
How would you describe your design philosophy or point of view? The clothes essentially are a celebration of femininity, graceful and alluring silhouettes with a delicate finish, romantic and glamorous. What would someone close to you describe as your best and worst traits? A passionate creativity, glamorous style, and gentle spirit, I hope would be the best. They would probably say my worst traits are impracticality recklessness and procrastination. What was your most embarrassing moment? Once I was out to dinner at 21 and I absent mindedly used the fish fork for the salad! Could you imagine? I nearly died of humiliation. What is an odd fact or talent you possess? Not many people know this but I'm quite the handy man, I can do electric wiring, carpentry, furniture repair, I also have the smallest waist in three counties and play the harpsichord. Who are the designers you admire most? Definitely John Galliano, Christian Lacrouix, Yohji Yamamoto, Charles James, Balanciaga, Vionnett. What are your favorite fashion magazines? I like to read Vogue Italia, W, L'Officiel, Visionere, Paper, The New Yorker. What are your favorite TV shows? Little House on the Prairie, I Love Lucy, The Anna Nicole Smith Show, The Golden Girls, Strangers With Candy, Bewitched. What are your favorite movies? I love classic Hollywood movies, some of my favorite are The Wizard of Oz, or any of those Busby Berkeley extravaganza production numbers. I also love many foreign films especially those of Fellini Visconti, other directors I like are Robert Altman, Jane Champion, and Pedro Almodovar.
Updates 1. December 1, 2004 - I just made this community. I know it doesn't have much right now, it's almost midnight and I'm on allergy medication so I can't really concentrate. Working on the coloring took me nearly an hour and I'm still not really satisfied. I should get some sleep, but I know there is so much to do. Don't judge me just yet. I'm going to try to make this the best community I possibly can. Just bare with me, I am on allergy medication. Hehe. Much Love, Ellen DeGener -- I mean, ~~ Carolansky
2. December 2, 2004 - Welcome to the community smurfsrfun2boil. *Hugs you* I am feeling better today, but I still feel like hell. I've got this major headache and I think I have a stomach virus, but I am going to do some work on my community to improve it. I'm a dedicated worker. [Pauses] *Bursts into a fit of laughter rolling on the floor, wipes tear from eye, calms* Oh, yeah. That's funny. -- Welcome, spiceonice. *Hugs* -- Welcome to you psychobiddy *Hug* :) -- Wow, three new members today. I'm doin' good. -- Added pictures of Austin from my digital camera from the first episode.
3. December 3, 2004 - Nothing really. Aside from the fact that I now have a cold sore. Or some sort of blister, in my cheek. Ugh. I hate blisters in my mouth.
6. December 8, 2004 - New member: poetic143 Welcome! -- DON'T FORGET! Project Runway comes on tonight at 10/9 Central! 2 New members: ((... why it didn't show up earlier, I'm not sure, but Welcome!!)) yaleletmein moonvsgoku
40. Feb. 17, 2005 - As you know I have stop listing/welcoming members in the space below as I used to do. I still love you all equally, I just got tired of putting everyone on there since I began having more members than I thought I ever would. Thank you all for joining, love ya very much, and I am working hard still to make this a kick ass dedication webby thing to Austin.
A new lay-out is coming. It's still in the process ....
42. Mar. 9, 2005 - spiceonice takes over as moderator for carolansky who has gone to Greatest Journal! Bye Carol! We will miss you! But we will still have an awesome time. XD ~*~*~*~*~
Rules & Guidelines 1. No spamming. I'll keel you with mah spoon. 2. No bashing. You hate the subject, stay out of the community, simple as that. Don't bring hate into my community, you will be fired. Gosh, I just went Donald Trump. *Adjusts my lovely hairpiece* 3. Get along with the others. Come on people, get along. Sheesh. 4. No fighting in the community. 5. If you post pics or really long entries, please put behind an lj-cut, be considerate of dial-up users. 6. Anything about Project Runway is allowed, but let's not stray too far, try to keep it on subject here. After all, I did make the community for him. 7. Umm, if there's anything I forgot, I'm sure I'll add it later. As I said earlier it's late and I'm medicated. Maybe that's why I made this community in the first place. Hehe. No. I love him. I think he's adorable. 8. Icons are allowed if you make them/find them/whatever (just give credit where credit is due, I don't want my head chewed off). Just remember your lj-cut. Pics, info, fanfic, etc. All allowed. Bashing isn't. Spam, isn't. It's in the rules take the time to read ... there's only like 7 ... and number 7 was me rambling.